FULL-DAY BUSINESS PRESENTATION SKILLS SEMINAR PRESENTED BY JACQUES WAISVISZ "THE SPEAKER'S COACH".
The "Book of Lists" quotes that the greatest fear of people is to speak in front of a group. These presentation skills seminars will help to conquer this fear. Seminar participants will learn how to focus on the presentation rather than the fear so they can stand in front of a large or small audience and deliver their presentation with pleasure instead of fear.
Not only will they learn how, but why!
During this full-day seminar participants will practice presentation skills used by professional presenters, through participation in workshops and exercises.
- preamble: how to overcome excessive nervousness
- purpose: how to define the purpose of a speech
- position: how to create a personal image
- preparation: how to create the six building blocks of a speech
- presentation: how the right body language helps to project the right image
- performance: how to make use of visual aids
- participation: how to get participation from the audience
- positive imagination: how visualization can help performance
- practice: how and when to practise the presentation
- pleasure: how to get pleasure from presenting instead of fear
Among other skills, participants will learn the 10 Ps of Powerful Presentations:
- know how to write an effective speech, briefing deck or presentation
- possess more powerful visual and oral communication skills
- project a winning image
- be more confident
- know how to control fear and nervousness when presenting
- project a better image when presenting
At the conclusion of the seminar the participants will:
UNLEASH YOUR PERSONAL SPEAKING POWER!
THIS SEMINAR IS REPORTED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE TEAM BUILDING SEMINARS IN THE MARKET TODAY IDEAL FOR GROUPS OF ANY SIZE.
BUSINESS PRESENTATION SKILLS SEMINARS
MEETING PLANNERS AND H.R. PROFESSIONALS PLEASE NOTE THESE SEMINARS ARE TAILORED TO YOUR SPECIFIC BUSINESS NICHE!
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR ONE-DAY SEMINAR $197.00 Canadian per person.
- MINIMUM participants required: 24.
- LOCATION: Your preference.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone wishing to improve their presentation and meeting participation skills.
SEMINAR DURATION: Full-day.(seven hours plus one hour for breaks.)
THE FEE includes
- All course material
- A complimentary hard copy of "Speak Up then Shut Up"
- A personal coaching audio USB drive "Unleash Your Personal Speaking Power"
We are currently booking two months in advance. To check availability E-mail your preferred date and location.