Sign Up for the 1 hour Workshop every Wednesday, Jan 18, 2017 - Feb 08, 2017
MEETING PLANNERS, H.R. PROFESSIONALS AND YOU, IF YOU ARE HESITANT ABOUT GETTING UP IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE TO MAKE A PRESENTATION THIS IS FOR YOU!
Check out our FREE lesson on Curious.com CLICK HERE
UNLEASH YOUR PERSONAL SPEAKING POWER, FREE ARTICLES ON PRESENTATION SKILLS,
TIPS and QUOTES FOR PRESENTERS.
Below you find an introduction to public speaking and a few tips of the newsletter series of twenty -six. You'll receive the subsequent twenty-five bi-weekly newsletters in your mailbox when you join our mailing list. It has become my mission in life to share this information with as many people as possible so they become more confident presenters and enjoy more success in their lives. Enjoy these FREE Articles, Tips & Quotes with the compliments of Jacques Waisvisz, The Speakers' Coach.
SPEAKERS' COACH ARTICLE #1.
- FACE YOUR GREATEST FEAR! Have you attended meetings where you wanted to contribute and simply did not dare to get up and be heard?
- Why is it that so many people, who have worthwhile contributions to make, avoid getting up in front of a group of people, to put their thoughts into words?
- Why is it that small vocal minorities often seem to get their way?
- Why is it that Toastmasters International attracts close to 170,000 members every year?
Because many people are afraid to get up in front of a group to make a presentation.
- Realize that the fear is a learned behaviour that can be unlearned.
- Break the speech in easily recognizable parts, an opening, body and conclusion.
- Realize that the audience is usually sympathetic towards the speaker.
- The serie of 25 tips will help you become a more confident presenter. Every other week you'll receive new tips in your inbox.
SPEAKERS' COACH TIPS #1
Is it any wonder that we grow up with this negative attitude about getting up in front of a group to make a presentation? Of course not! It is the result of negative conditioning. We have learned that speaking in front of a group is to be avoided at all costs, because it creates nothing but pain and embarrassment. If you are afflicted by this fear, it might console you to know that you are not alone. However that does not help very much, does it? Take courage, there are effective ways to overcome this fear. You'll discover in subsequent articles how you can overcome your nervousness by applying certain secrets of powerful presentations.
A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT The ability to conquer nervousness and speak with self-confidence is not difficult to acquire. It is not a gift bestowed by Providence on only a few rarely endowed individuals. Everyone can develop his own capacity if he has sufficient desire to do so. (Dale Carnegie.)
The continuing serie of 25 articles will help you become a more confident presenter. Every other week during one year, you'll receive these ARTICLES, plus TIPS AND QUOTES in your inbox.